Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hellooooooo duped with eat my shet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo

hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Empty
PostSubject: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:31 pm

hellooooooo duped with eat my shet 002811
hellooooooo duped with eat my shet 002911
hellooooooo duped with eat my shet 003011
Back to top Go down
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:35 pm

both of them are banned =]
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:35 pm

2 dupers down
Back to top Go down
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:36 pm

its actually 3 Razz
momo4ever is banned too.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:37 pm

good riddance. cleaning filth out of the server
Back to top Go down
hellooooooo

hellooooooo

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:48 pm

okay so that is proof is it??? just because someone said i duped it doesnt always mean i did....
that isnt proof at all and anyway i quit so i dont care, this server is fucked up anyway
Back to top Go down
eat my shet

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:09 pm

U BETTER UNBANN HELLOOOOOOO AND BLOOD SHOT COZ I ONLY DUPED IN EAT MY SHET AND I DONT EVEN DUPE I HAD DUPED ITEMS AND MY SIS DOENST DUPE I WAS FUCKIN JOKIN AND CANT U HAV A JOEKE WID THESE SHIT AS MODS AROUND,.... NEED BETTER STAFF AND UNBANN HELLOOOOO KEEP ME BANNED MAN I DONT CARE

JUS UBNANN HELLOOOOOO COZ I GOT A NEW ACC M8 ITS ORITE ,,,, JUS PLZ UNBANN HER
Back to top Go down
hellooooooo

hellooooooo

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:11 pm

yeah and i didnt dupe it my friend did... if u have real proof of me duping why dont u post it? instead of fake shit like this!
Back to top Go down
eat my shet

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:16 pm

m8 this is shit proof it was a JOKE so take it as 1 coz dude ur loosin people here and da max is like 30...what a fuckin server..... jus let helloooooo hav her acc back coz she doesnt even DUPE its uva ppl (our mates) so when u hav good proof of us actually dupin !!! then post it coz this is shit ass proof so UNBANN her please
Back to top Go down
eat my shet

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:17 pm

ooh and u apollo go fuckin die in hell u sun of a bitch !!
Back to top Go down
hellooooooo

hellooooooo

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:21 pm

tbh this server has always had bad mods, ever since ive been playing ive never met a true mod and ive been playing for like 3-4 weeks now...
sucks that i gotta quit cuz people say and post fake shit, you even banned my synyster account... i didnt do anything on that one.
well goodluck trying to get new players cuz this server will awlays fail, you should at least let people have their say before you go and ban them.
Back to top Go down
eat my s

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:25 pm

encrypted u try to get evry1 banned u biach.... do u want evry1 leavin da server coz u got rid of.... razi...ramis (has 3 accs) hmmm.... b00m.....weso... see m8 ur loosin ppl .... ur makin the server a pile of shit tbh. U need better staff or its gunna fail and falcon u take screenies of random fuckin things u lil sadass kid.. go get a life and go get a fuckin more ppl to join this shit ass server and unbann hellooooo be4 u loose 2 more ppl (inlcudin my self) gl gettin ppeps
Back to top Go down
hellooooooo

hellooooooo

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:32 pm

like 6 of my friends have been banned most of them for no reason at all, and eat kept getting banned for nothing. you only listen to your friends and other mods... nobody ever listens to the players! and most of the mods dont even speak properly ffs! they type one word at a time which is really confusing..
you should really start listening to the players more cuz they are the people who make it happen...not the dumb ass mods who nearly all of em dupe and break rules
Back to top Go down
ur dad

PostSubject: dis is fake u mother fuckers   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:44 pm

f.......a.........k........e u call dis a proof u poof
Back to top Go down
hellooooooo

hellooooooo

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:49 pm

ive just realised apollo was setting us all up... well apollo (or however u spell ur goddamn name) nice job!
Back to top Go down
ur dad

PostSubject: u all mods got no lyfs go get some   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Encrypted well like u said 2 dupers down ! till i kw der were 2 ppl down on ur mom one was giving in her pussy nd other in da ass she had fun ......u missed it awww
Back to top Go down
ur dad

PostSubject: falcon dad bjer!!!! well i heard u give nice bjs!! =P ima call u up sometym   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:00 pm

same goes 2 u falcon..like u said its 3 ppl ur rite ..der were 3 ppl on ur mom on gave in her pussy other in ass ouch.... 3rd in mouth....imagine u wer der owning ur own mom on bed =P ...
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 pm

I had to get you guys to dupe again so i could catch you. It was a good plan i shared with Falcon and I Glock I. It ended up getting 3 dupes banned
Back to top Go down
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 am

eat my shet wrote:
I ONLY DUPED IN EAT MY SHET
eat my shet wrote:
AND I DONT EVEN DUPE
Dude !! pick a side ...
or let me make it easy for ya... YOU DUPE !!
and u gave Blood Shot duped items ... so stop the freakin lies
and after wt u said about moms... YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET UNBANNED WHILE I'M STILL A MOD !!! AND I GIVE YOU MY WORD!
unlike you, hellooooo got a chance of getting unbanned.
Back to top Go down
hellooooooo

hellooooooo

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:33 am

i have a chance of getting unbanned? please give me one more chance.. i really dont wanna quit this server ive been playing for so long now.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:57 am

hellooooooo wrote:
i have a chance of getting unbanned? please give me one more chance.. i really dont wanna quit this server ive been playing for so long now.
have u tried to log in lately ? -.-
Back to top Go down
hellooooooo

hellooooooo

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:59 am

yeah i have about 15mins ago.. still banned = (
Back to top Go down
hellooooooo

hellooooooo

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:11 am

thank you so much!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hellooooooo duped with eat my shet   hellooooooo duped with eat my shet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hellooooooo duped with eat my shet
Page 1 of 1