Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New players help with Thieving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lil hutch

lil hutch

New players help with Thieving Empty
PostSubject: New players help with Thieving   New players help with Thieving Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:03 am

Well I just feel like being nice so when ever there is someone new to the server
I give them all the money that I have stolen from stalls - I think this is a nice thing
to do because I am trying to get heaps of XP for thieving and I don't really need the
money because I will be skilling most of the time and I was wondering people would
like to Thieve with me and when a newbie comes along just give them all the money
you have stolen because when you get onto the 400k stalls it is really easy to make
money but never give away the money if someone asks for it though but don't mention
this to people or else they will just try to get more cash

Well what I'm sayong is the only way they could find this out is by registering
onto the forums and the more people on the forums means more votes for
Dark-Age and the more votes the more donations and the more donations
the better the server will be but mostly I said this as it could be a random act
of kindness to people who are new and to show we try to make people feel
welcome to the server because when I came Ben just came up to me and
welcomed me along with about 20 other people =D
Back to top Go down

New players help with Thieving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server :: Market Place-
Jump to: