Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ban the dupers!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xkyle

ban the dupers! Empty
PostSubject: ban the dupers!   ban the dupers! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:45 pm

I know you guys cant get on much but the dupers are getting ridiculous all the sudden there are santas drop parties with people droppin 50 santas or 50 phats and its getting annoying cause everything is droppin in price. Ben i will pm you suspected dupers. Is there a way to get anti dupe on the server?
Back to top Go down
Apollo

ban the dupers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban the dupers!   ban the dupers! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:18 pm

it has become a very serious problem! people are walking around with 1k phats and more. the price of red went from 2b to 10m in 24 hours!!!
Back to top Go down
xkyle

ban the dupers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban the dupers!   ban the dupers! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:06 am

I have a picture of a guy offer me 1k santas and 1k phats for my vesta sword so ill send it to ben soon.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

ban the dupers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban the dupers!   ban the dupers! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:27 am

Possession of duped items is a ban correct?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ban the dupers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ban the dupers!   ban the dupers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ban the dupers!
Page 1 of 1