Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm invisible and I can't channge back!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemons

Lemons

I'm invisible and I can't channge back!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm invisible and I can't channge back!!!   I'm invisible and I can't channge back!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Hi im Lemons and yesterday I lagged and lost connection and it was being all weird and then I got back in and I was invisible... It stayed like that and I've tried everything: re-logging, restarting the client, and I even re-downloaded the client and Im still invisible. I have not used this to any advantage, and actually its preventing me to trade with anyone as they say they can't click on me... I don't know if you can do anything but its really annoying me. Neutral

Thanks,
Lemons
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible and I can't channge back!!!   I'm invisible and I can't channge back!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:30 pm

I've heard of that happening temporarily but never for a long period of time.
Back to top Go down
Dharoks

PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible and I can't channge back!!!   I'm invisible and I can't channge back!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:53 am

stop lying u fucking prick........uve been pking with that invisibilty i caught u already wen i walk on ur character and right clicked...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm invisible and I can't channge back!!!   I'm invisible and I can't channge back!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm invisible and I can't channge back!!!
Page 1 of 1