Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS

Go down 
+4
eat my shet
Apollo
0hpforyou
Lemons
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemons

Lemons

OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Empty
PostSubject: OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:07 am

ALRIGHT I am demanding assistance now I havn't got to speak to an admin for 5 days and its really making me mad im still invisible... (look at my other thread) and I need to be fixed and its driving me mad because I can't trade with anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Lemons on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
0hpforyou

PostSubject: Re: OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:40 pm

wow chill...
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:17 pm

No, he is right. There is a lack of help from the staff. I've gave ben and weso 5 names of dupers and none of them were banned. Lemons ---> immediate solution to the trading problem. Tell the person you wish to trade to stand on top of you and right click. Then you become visible and options are visible.
Back to top Go down
skeith2

PostSubject: Re: OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:27 pm

its cause if u didnt notice his other thread he has like 50 spammers/dupers down for ip banned. he works on it when he gets the chance so calm down
Back to top Go down
eat my shet

PostSubject: Re: OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:27 pm

OMFG i was in wildy wid my void and some1 baragged me and d claw spec me wen i sed off...im a mod...and i sed can i hav it bak ?? i offerd him things and i sed giv it me or ill bann u to threaten him and he didnt....so plz can i hav my void bak he was called Noobz Own..
Back to top Go down
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:51 pm

eat my shet wrote:
OMFG i was in wildy wid my void and some1 baragged me and d claw spec me wen i sed off...im a mod...and i sed can i hav it bak ?? i offerd him things and i sed giv it me or ill bann u to threaten him and he didnt....so plz can i hav my void bak he was called Noobz Own..

wtf does this have to do with Lemon's problem ?!
and sorry for losing ur void,, but it was ur fault, going to wildy with ur void is at ur own risk ...
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Eat you were doing some mod buissness right? I thought you told me someone had asked for your help.
Back to top Go down
poriath sage

PostSubject: Re: OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:23 am

eat my shet wrote:

Lol? It's not like Noobz Own did anything. He just did what you're supposed to do in wildy. PK. And to ban him for doing that is pretty messed up.
Back to top Go down
xan222

PostSubject: things   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:58 am

yea eat that is messed up and there is stuff messed up with some staff members
like weso he bans ppl for not giving him wat he wants and i thought the staff was supposed to help ppl
the only staff member who helps me is momo4ever...
and thats just wrong Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
it really is... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
xan2222

PostSubject: ok   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:59 am

im xan22 and so is xan222
Back to top Go down
xan22222

PostSubject: things   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:01 pm

i mean a coupple other mods help but barley No
im xan22
Back to top Go down
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:08 pm

xan ....
i'm the new mod...
if u need any help u can pm me
and start by registering in the forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:50 pm

gratz falcon!
Back to top Go down
Weso

Weso

PostSubject: Re: OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:33 pm

xan222 wrote:
yea eat that is messed up and there is stuff messed up with some staff members
like weso he bans ppl for not giving him wat he wants and i thought the staff was supposed to help ppl
the only staff member who helps me is momo4ever...
and thats just wrong Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
it really is... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
\

lol! 1st. i dont ban ppl coz nto giving me free items -.- u noob dude,,, i ban ppl coz they dupe and do dpartys and they not aloud to.
and i never saw u in game so stfu Smile and momo4ever is the one who duped much in game Wink
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:44 pm

Oi no attacking Weso's rep. He definetly fucked over a lot of dupers cheers
Back to top Go down
lil hutch

lil hutch

PostSubject: Re: OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Well he has every right to be angry as hell but
maybe the Admins are working on something
and they might be to busy to do anything about
it or maybe they are trying to find a way to fix it
because I have seen tonnes of bugs but I have
never seen one like this Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

I hope you get your "visibility" back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS   OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OKAY IM FLIPPIN SICK OF THIS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server :: Bug Report's-
Jump to: