Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I went for a for a firecape attempt and....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ramis

I went for a for a firecape attempt and.... Empty
PostSubject: I went for a for a firecape attempt and....   I went for a for a firecape attempt and.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:47 am

I decided to go for a fire cape, but as soon as i got to the level 180's the screen frezzes i'm not sure if this is just my computer or the server but if it is server please can you get this bug fixed asap because i would love a firecape..Smile

Ramiss
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: I went for a for a firecape attempt and....   I went for a for a firecape attempt and.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:30 pm

I worked around it
Back to top Go down
b00m

PostSubject: Re: I went for a for a firecape attempt and....   I went for a for a firecape attempt and.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:17 pm

this happened to me also.
Back to top Go down
blackx

PostSubject: ur relply to the bug   I went for a for a firecape attempt and.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:46 pm

The monster is bugged so make sure it dosent hit you trap it some where
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: I went for a for a firecape attempt and....   I went for a for a firecape attempt and.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:22 pm

Look my guide for solution...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I went for a for a firecape attempt and....   I went for a for a firecape attempt and.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I went for a for a firecape attempt and....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server :: Bug Report's-
Jump to: