Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

People going to Donator Island!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hellooooooo

hellooooooo

People going to Donator Island! Empty
PostSubject: People going to Donator Island!   People going to Donator Island! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:15 pm

Okay i logged in and Hells Callin said he needed help fast, as he cant register on the forums he wants me to post this for him.. A bunch of noobs went to donator island and bought all the items, He went there to video them and to help the server. So heres a link to the video on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3RzQc513SY
Mods watch this and ban these noobs!
If you need more proof Hells Calling has 5 more videos,
I do not take any credit for posting this, all credit goes to Hells Callin who caught them
Back to top Go down
hells callin forum

PostSubject: THANK YOU!!   People going to Donator Island! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:54 pm

hellooooooo wrote:
Okay i logged in and Hells Callin said he needed help fast, as he cant register on the forums he wants me to post this for him.. A bunch of noobs went to donator island and bought all the items, He went there to video them and to help the server. So heres a link to the video on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3RzQc513SY
Mods watch this and ban these noobs!
If you need more proof Hells Callin has 5 more videos,
I do not take any credit for posting this, all credit goes to Hells Callin who caught them

Thank you so much hello. you really helped me! i obviously now have a forum account so i'm happy Smile i'm anxious to read replies from ben. THANK AGAIN! Smile!
Back to top Go down
hellooooooo

hellooooooo

PostSubject: Re: People going to Donator Island!   People going to Donator Island! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:37 am

Was just doing what anyone would of done = )
Gratz on the account lol
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: People going to Donator Island!   People going to Donator Island! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:15 am

Haha they said goodluck lol. You don't need luck, you got proof cheers
Back to top Go down
cya cort

PostSubject: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img44/512/proofngo.png   People going to Donator Island! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:59 pm

cortez a duper plus taking ppl 2 donatorisland
Back to top Go down
hellooooooo

hellooooooo

PostSubject: Re: People going to Donator Island!   People going to Donator Island! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:05 pm

Wow...
Back to top Go down
cortez

cortez

PostSubject: Re: People going to Donator Island!   People going to Donator Island! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:18 pm

cya cort wrote:

cortez a duper plus taking ppl 2 donatorisland

i said i was the first never said i took ppl there and also i already got introuble for it and the mods already know and ben does too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People going to Donator Island!   People going to Donator Island! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People going to Donator Island!
Page 1 of 1