Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
K1dsranq

OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer! Empty
PostSubject: OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer!   OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:39 am

the guy called Ramis get u useing Dclaws and Statius Warhammer.

Dclaws
[img]OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer! 1zyuexv[/img]

And he used Statius warhammer WTF!
[img]OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer! 2hx6dzc[/img]
Back to top Go down
adonis

PostSubject: Re: OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer!   OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:43 pm

well i think he shud get banned for using it in wildy ( my opinion ) btw isnt ramis get u eat my shet the whole time?
Back to top Go down
Warrior1213

PostSubject: Re: OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer!   OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 pm

I dont really think it mattered at tht time because the server was going to be reset
Back to top Go down
adonis

PostSubject: Re: OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer!   OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:48 pm

the server is getting reset?
Back to top Go down
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer!   OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Ramis Get U = Eat My Shet
its the same ****ing noob (no offence)
ramis ... give all ur illegal items to a mod or u get banned....

and btw Kids range ... when ur online, ur getting banned :O
dont think u can log out to save urself
Back to top Go down
K1dsranq

PostSubject: Why? ?=?   OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:48 am

Why i gonna get banned that stuffs is illegal, i dont relly remember who it was but a staff said to me type in forums the guys useing illegal stuffs they gonna get banned, i'ts not my problem, i dont gonna get banned, beacus that was the day me and my friend did our pk vid and he comed from nowhere, and starting attack with that Fuckingshit weps, and that gay just started claw us! FUcking ramis

/ Eat my moms fucking pussy or whot he name was that gay i think his dick exploded at he moms ann they fucked to mutch so they got no sperm! and hed dad come and taked his dick to the gays mouth and he sucked too mutch and they fucked rthe gays mom to!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer!   OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG (Ramis get u) useing Dclaws and Statius warhammer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server :: Bug Report's :: Ban Appeal's-
Jump to: