Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muted me for my username?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abc

Muted me for my username? Empty
PostSubject: Muted me for my username?   Muted me for my username? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Mod Abc muted me for having my username as abc123!!
I didn't even know Abc existed until I randomly bumped into him!

All I did was go to edgeville, saw Abc as a mod but didn't say anything. I went back to home to bury bones because I'm trying to get 99 prayer, talking to a friend about Abc becoming a mod, then it comes up, "Abc has muted abc123". After slight confusion I made a new account called, "Unmuteabc123" and asked Abc why he had muted me, he said it was because of my username. Prior to that, I had only met Abc ONCE! And even then, we didn't speak much.

I don't have a picture, but I have tons of witnesses from Edgeville, like 0 hp. J4ck was with me at Edgeville, and I think Murillo(some numbers) was there aswell. I'm just a little angry that I got muted, for picking a username on the random, getting to level 125, then getting muted for no reason! Please, unmute me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
j4ck

j4ck

PostSubject: Re: Muted me for my username?   Muted me for my username? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Reported for picking a random name. Misuse of Mod powers or what? As well as being slightly childish.

I went to ask Abc why he muted Abc123 and he simply said: "he stole my name".

Just like Abc123 said, We had met him once in the game and that was after 3 days of playing.
Back to top Go down
Abc

PostSubject: Re: Muted me for my username?   Muted me for my username? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:12 pm

My bad, matter has been resolved.
Back to top Go down
cortez

cortez

PostSubject: Re: Muted me for my username?   Muted me for my username? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Abc wrote:
My bad, matter has been resolved.

LOL!!!! he dident wont to get demoted for that so he said it was resolved ha ha ha ha!
Back to top Go down
j4ck

j4ck

PostSubject: Re: Muted me for my username?   Muted me for my username? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:20 pm

No that was Abc123 who replied.

But you are right, He did unmute so he doesnt get demodded.
Back to top Go down
abc

PostSubject: Re: Muted me for my username?   Muted me for my username? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Last edited by abc on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
abc

PostSubject: Re: Muted me for my username?   Muted me for my username? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:44 pm

[quote="abc"]
Abc wrote:
Mod Abc muted me for having my username as abc123!!
I didn't even know Abc existed until I randomly bumped into him!

All I did was go to edgeville, saw Abc as a mod but didn't say anything. I went back to home to bury bones because I'm trying to get 99 prayer, talking to a friend about Abc becoming a mod, then it comes up, "Abc has muted abc123". After slight confusion I made a new account called, "Unmuteabc123" and asked Abc why he had muted me, he said it was because of my username. Prior to that, I had only met Abc ONCE! And even then, we didn't speak much.

I don't have a picture, but I have tons of witnesses from Edgeville, like 0 hp. J4ck was with me at Edgeville, and I think Murillo(some numbers) was there aswell. I'm just a little angry that I got muted, for picking a username on the random, getting to level 125, then getting muted for no reason! Please, unmute me. Neutral

- i have unmute.. and i dident now that. and we are friends now.. im sorry..!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muted me for my username?   Muted me for my username? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muted me for my username?
Page 1 of 1