Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My First Commands And About my Self: Ben - New Owner!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ben
Admin

My First Commands And About my Self: Ben - New Owner! Empty
PostSubject: My First Commands And About my Self: Ben - New Owner!   My First Commands And About my Self: Ben - New Owner! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Well as you noicted Ben has written his Last and only Post in his RSPS History!
I would want you to get used to my self as i am the New Owner Of This Server Ok about my self:

Well ok my Name is : Ben i would'nt go to my last name due to the fact you would'nt Give A Crap really Razz!

I am 19 Years of Age Like the other Ben!
I have ran another server Called Rune-Keep: as you may noicted or wouldnt belive me! I dont give a crap really(not being horriable)

Well thats all really Razz nothing much well ok here is my commands which i will be in option on wednesday!

Server will be changed name as been planned for 3 Weeks
New Forum On SMF WITH .com Domain name 3 Weeks
Will be taking donations see why under neith!
Will be operating a PowerFul Dedicated Computer what i hosted on Rune-Keep!
The dedicated computer will cost over 780$ I am not Americain i am British Smile.

So if i will not get any donations in 1-3 Weeks server online = Server close.
Server will be Well coded like ben Did for his Leave.

Funniest Server you will enjoy? Serouilsy: Yes. Why is That? Well on my first Day of Owner i will be doigng Drop party with alot of Customs for the 1st day. Ever 100 Votes there will be New Moderator In the server/Forum/Donator Status Fot FREE!
100 Players+ 2 Drop partys +2 Donators Badges for FREE = 4 Days EXPIRES!

Well a news version of the Client alot of customs involved!

New donator Zone Unrealable of No-clipers Smile

Well thats all for 3 Days of new realse oh ye i forgot A NEW HOME!!! Any choice i was thinking Varrock shops scacttered!

Thankyou for being a Member of Ben Old Server!
Back to top Go down
https://x-revolution.forumotion.net

My First Commands And About my Self: Ben - New Owner!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: