Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
0hp for

ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection Empty
PostSubject: ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection   ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:54 pm

ok so idk if im banned or something, i didn't do anything wrong, i know that, but when i try and log on, sometimes the screen will go black, and the inbox keeps coming up, yet it lets me talk to other people.. who were also having the same problems... my username is 0hp for you and im at shops.. ben could u help me out please???
Back to top Go down
0hp for

ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection   ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:01 pm

oh btw i didnt post this at 4:00 am.. im in eastern time so its only 11:00 at my place lol
Back to top Go down
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection   ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:37 am

this means that the server is nulled, in other words, it got attacked by someone.... just wait till ben is here to restart the server
Back to top Go down
50%

50%

PostSubject: Re: ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection   ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:07 pm

try redownloading the client
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection   ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:36 pm

Falcon wrote:
this means that the server is nulled, in other words, it got attacked by someone.... just wait till ben is here to restart the server

Not exactly... every server has actions within it that if a player does, the server nulls out. For example, on earlier moparscape private servers, certain protection prayers that when activated would freeze the screen of every player. Prayer is fixed thankfully, but let's not be rash and say someone is "attacking the server". No offence intended, I just wish to correct your word choice on this matter. I have the ultimate respect for you, Falcon. cheers
Back to top Go down
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection   ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:50 am

well ur right, its not always attacked by someone else when its nulled Razz
but the only way to fix this is restarting the server, thats why Ben should add an auto restarter ><
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection   ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:37 pm

And thats why i respect you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection   ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ben can u please help me out my acc does not log on it just laggs and then loses connection
Page 1 of 1