Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Error Connection To Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pureeq

Error Connection To Server Empty
PostSubject: Error Connection To Server   Error Connection To Server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Well i was playing on my account and i was just fine, then i let my friend make an account he was playing he logged out i came back in the room and tryed to go on my account it said Error Connection To Server idk if he got me ip banned or if it just says that cause Server is jacking up not sure
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Error Connection To Server   Error Connection To Server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Wait 1 day and you'll be able to log back in
Back to top Go down
50%

50%

PostSubject: Re: Error Connection To Server   Error Connection To Server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:54 pm

I also can't log in. is server down for updates?
Back to top Go down
Mexican

PostSubject: Re: Error Connection To Server   Error Connection To Server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 pm

i think it's down now yes idk what happend but im getting error connecting to server when i click login and it takes 1 min before i get the server screen started

plz help!!!! pale
Back to top Go down
50%

50%

PostSubject: Re: Error Connection To Server   Error Connection To Server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:02 pm

the server is down. :\
Back to top Go down
Mexican

PostSubject: Re: Error Connection To Server   Error Connection To Server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:04 pm

50% wrote:
the server is down. :\

yes to bad i thought i was banned for something or kicked or wathever but i hope not Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error Connection To Server   Error Connection To Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error Connection To Server
Page 1 of 1