Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

error connecting to sever.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skillz1

error connecting to sever. Empty
PostSubject: error connecting to sever.   error connecting to sever. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:45 am

error connecting to sever. i can't log in, so i waited a few days! i thought i was banned so i maded a diffenect account but still so i got the new client but it says you can not open the client???
Back to top Go down
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: error connecting to sever.   error connecting to sever. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:42 pm

You have to download the new client because you can't use the old clients anymore ... but will it sux if u cant use the new one
so.. i have the solution, download this file:
Arrow Download it from Here
I guarantee that this file will make the old clients work 100%
but I'm not sure if Ben will accept this,, because there must be a reason why he made a new client =\ therefor, if Ben requested to remove this file, I won't keep it.
Back to top Go down
skillz1

PostSubject: Re: error connecting to sever.   error connecting to sever. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:41 am

Falcon wrote:
You have to download the new client because you can't use the old clients anymore ... but will it sux if u cant use the new one
so.. i have the solution, download this file:
Arrow Download it from Here
I guarantee that this file will make the old clients work 100%
but I'm not sure if Ben will accept this,, because there must be a reason why he made a new client =\ therefor, if Ben requested to remove this file, I won't keep it.
it still doesnt work for me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: error connecting to sever.   error connecting to sever. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:27 pm

If you give me a little more detail on what you mean when you said, "...it says you can not open the client" I may be able to help you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: error connecting to sever.   error connecting to sever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

error connecting to sever.
Page 1 of 1