Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why can't i log on? it keeps saying, "canot connect to server please try using a different world"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
0hpforyou

Why can't i log on?  it keeps saying, "canot connect to server please try using a different world" Empty
PostSubject: Why can't i log on? it keeps saying, "canot connect to server please try using a different world"   Why can't i log on?  it keeps saying, "canot connect to server please try using a different world" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:40 pm

ok so one time i was training on my def pure called "lol def", and, well i needed 2 go get somethin, so i logged off and got it and like a min l8er i tried to log on, and it said "cannot connect to server, please try using a different world.", so what do i do? it's not just me that's having this happen to...
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Why can't i log on?  it keeps saying, "canot connect to server please try using a different world" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why can't i log on? it keeps saying, "canot connect to server please try using a different world"   Why can't i log on?  it keeps saying, "canot connect to server please try using a different world" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:42 pm

Bro read the other like 10 posts about that. It happens randomly when you log off. I believe its an anti-lag/anti-glitch program that temporarily ignores your ips request for access in an attempt to protect the server from crashing. It sucks, we know tongue
Back to top Go down

Why can't i log on? it keeps saying, "canot connect to server please try using a different world"
Page 1 of 1