Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My response to Help server get back to normal!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
G 0 D

My response to Help server get back to normal! Empty
PostSubject: My response to Help server get back to normal!   My response to Help server get back to normal! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:40 am

I'm really happy to see that the server is getting back to normal so any1 who has items from the list that glock made and wich flacon is setting on in some days with screenies, dont say u won't give them just hand them over.
I also gave lots of items to them wich i payed much for but if u want to get server back to normal just hand over!

And i don't think it's normal that people who (probably) are under command of any moderator or admin are collecting items and then giving them to a mod or admin.
Just let the people hand over them theirselfs then every1 feels better and there won't be any discusion's about it.

(sorry for my bad english im dutch so ) xD

greetz G 0 D
Back to top Go down
deliver0x0

deliver0x0

PostSubject: Re: My response to Help server get back to normal!   My response to Help server get back to normal! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:46 am

G 0 D wrote:
I'm really happy to see that the server is getting back to normal so any1 who has items from the list that glock made and wich flacon is setting on in some days with screenies, dont say u won't give them just hand them over.
I also gave lots of items to them wich i payed much for but if u want to get server back to normal just hand over!

And i don't think it's normal that people who (probably) are under command of any moderator or admin are collecting items and then giving them to a mod or admin.
Just let the people hand over them theirselfs then every1 feels better and there won't be any discusion's about it.

(sorry for my bad english im dutch so ) xD

greetz G 0 D

Correct, but when u hand over the stuff the staff can give something back.
people work hard for there stuff and sudently u lost like 1B Sad
but its a great idee, hope that everything goes back to normal.

- Deliver0x0 cheers
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: My response to Help server get back to normal!   My response to Help server get back to normal! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:28 am

Its really not that great of an idea because while i gave all my stuff, lots of people are hiding their rares and acting as if they dont have
Back to top Go down
deliver0x0

deliver0x0

PostSubject: Re: My response to Help server get back to normal!   My response to Help server get back to normal! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:40 am

Encrypted wrote:
Its really not that great of an idea because while i gave all my stuff, lots of people are hiding their rares and acting as if they dont have

Yes but people can't hide it forever.
Back to top Go down
lil hutch

lil hutch

PostSubject: Re: My response to Help server get back to normal!   My response to Help server get back to normal! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Jeeze like I posted before what's the big deal? Just
hand 'em over because it is not that hard to make
that much money on the server or you could just
try and get some money with the item as quickly
as possible to have some more money left over for
a decent weapon

Twisted Evil The Little Demon Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: My response to Help server get back to normal!   My response to Help server get back to normal! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:41 am

lil hutch wrote:
to have some more money left over for
a decent weapon
that's a problem it self.... there's no good weapons in game anymore Smile
that you could actually spend ur money on... everything is in shops.
Back to top Go down
deliver0x0

deliver0x0

PostSubject: Re: My response to Help server get back to normal!   My response to Help server get back to normal! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:34 pm

that's a problem it self.... there's no good weapons in game anymore Smile
that you could actually spend ur money on... everything is in shops.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, but the most (almost all) wapons in the store (shops) are weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My response to Help server get back to normal!   My response to Help server get back to normal! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My response to Help server get back to normal!
Page 1 of 1