Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server is up and you're able to log in.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hero

Server is up and you're able to log in. Empty
PostSubject: Server is up and you're able to log in.   Server is up and you're able to log in. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:36 pm

the client version 3.6 works..but for some reason version 3.1 and i guess 3.4 don't. Download the new client version 3.6 at x-scapeclient.tk

Come on and log in..only like 25 people on atm..im guessing msot have been trying to log in.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Server is up and you're able to log in.   Server is up and you're able to log in. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:23 pm

Ben said you can't log in with 3.6 client as of tomorrow... which is today Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
poriath sage

PostSubject: Good   Server is up and you're able to log in. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:25 am

It's all good now. o.o farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server is up and you're able to log in.   Server is up and you're able to log in. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server is up and you're able to log in.
Page 1 of 1