Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hidden Client Shop

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
j4ck

j4ck

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:22 am

Ok for all of you who didnt know about this here is the guide.

Step 1: Teleport to D Anarchy, using the Minigames teleport.
Step 2: Walk into the Mage thingy all the way to the back and use the back teleport.
Step 3: Go to the middle and click Deposit. It doesnt matter if your not in the area where it is, you still teleport when you click it.
Step 4: Teleport to Shops and click Bank
Step 5: Well done, You found the Client Shop

EDIT: No im not posting pictures, Its simple enough to follow without them.
Back to top Go down
Abc123

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:39 am

I can confirm this works.
I stumbled across it accidentally.
Then with help figured out how to do it. IS NICE XD
Back to top Go down
j4ck

j4ck

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:40 am

Abc123 wrote:
I can confirm this works.
I stumbled across it accidentally.
Then with help figured out how to do it. IS NICE XD

HIGH FIVE! IS NICE!

Well not really, its on Dark Ages so IS SHEET!
Back to top Go down
Abc123

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:48 am

Yep. xP
Back to top Go down
deliver0x0

deliver0x0

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: doesn't work   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:26 am

You can't buy items from it. soz can't use it
Back to top Go down
j4ck

j4ck

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:42 am

deliver0x0 wrote:
You can't buy items from it. soz can't use it

I didnt say you could buy from it. I was just showing everyone where it was.
Back to top Go down
lil hutch

lil hutch

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Yeah, but thats kind of a good thing in a way but
still I wish you could if you had enough money to
actually buy them
Back to top Go down
Dexxxy

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:21 pm

I can buy Zuriel's Staff from there for 1 GP.
Back to top Go down
j4ck

j4ck

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:32 am

Dexxxy wrote:

How many dragon points you got? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dexxxy

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:09 pm

j4ck wrote:
Dexxxy wrote:

How many dragon points you got? Razz
0 dude Smile
Back to top Go down
deliver0x0

deliver0x0

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE on zuriel staff.   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:40 am

You can buy no longer zuriel staff at the client shop for 1gp (FIXED)
and we got reseted Sad

moderator, deliver0x0.
Back to top Go down
Dexxxy

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:12 pm

deliver0x0 wrote:
and we got reseted Sad

moderator, deliver0x0.
Because Ben doesn't fucking listen, and sucks ass.
Back to top Go down
j4ck

j4ck

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Dexxxy wrote:
deliver0x0 wrote:
and we got reseted Sad

moderator, deliver0x0.
Because Ben doesn't fucking listen, and sucks ass.

And pretends to be someone else. How were we NOT meant to find out, I mean seriously man...You could have picked another name!
Back to top Go down
lil hutch

lil hutch

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:22 pm

Uh... if he is trying to get us to think he has another identity
then when would he pick the same name? I don't think he is
that stupid Shocked
Back to top Go down
deliver0x0

deliver0x0

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:57 am

I don't understand what you guys talking about.
Back to top Go down
Abc123

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:55 am

deliver0x0 wrote:

He's saying that there isn't another owner. He's saying Ben is the same Ben all along, but is pretending to be someone else.

It makes sense tbh. There was even a message yesterday saying, "Ben is back Monday!"... I mean COME ON. Identity hiding fail? Why would new Ben post saying old Ben was coming back off holiday when he doesn't even have anything to do with the server anymore? Combine that with the fact new Ben is hardly ever on and we all just mysteriously get reset today (coincidentally, the same day Ben is meant to have come back off holiday... Hmmm......)

Before you post, "WTF ITZ NOT D SAME BEN", think about it... Same accounts aswell....
Back to top Go down
Dexxxy

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:57 am

Abc123 wrote:
deliver0x0 wrote:

He's saying that there isn't another owner. He's saying Ben is the same Ben all along, but is pretending to be someone else.

It makes sense tbh. There was even a message yesterday saying, "Ben is back Monday!"... I mean COME ON. Identity hiding fail? Why would new Ben post saying old Ben was coming back off holiday when he doesn't even have anything to do with the server anymore? Combine that with the fact new Ben is hardly ever on and we all just mysteriously get reset today (coincidentally, the same day Ben is meant to have come back off holiday... Hmmm......)

Before you post, "WTF ITZ NOT D SAME BEN", think about it... Same accounts aswell....
I've spoken to someone from RuneKeep, and he said that the admin doesn't have a clue what Ben is on about.
Back to top Go down
Abc123

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:04 am

Dexxxy wrote:
Abc123 wrote:
deliver0x0 wrote:

I've spoken to someone from RuneKeep, and he said that the admin doesn't have a clue what Ben is on about.

Meh, Ben's a chazzer. To stop confusion, I've posted a definition:

chazzer (pronounced, Ha-Sah)
A townie girl. A teenage girl who wears her hair tied back so tight it nearly forces the eyes to jolt out of their sockets, usually becomes pregnant at the age of 13, drinks excessively and spawns more cloned chazzers and rude bois in run down council estates. fun!
Example:-
Me: stay away! that chazzer has herpes!
Chazzer: Oi! Innit! Yaz betta fawk awf or I'll fawkin scratch ya eyez out. I'll get me boyfriend on da lot of yaz!

Although, the original definition is someone that wants more than they need, and got to abusing there powers... Don't fly straight no more Razz
Back to top Go down
j4ck

j4ck

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Ahhahahahahaha! I pissed myself when you said he was a chazzer Ahaha!

I cant stop laughing. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidden Client Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Client Shop   Hidden Client Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Client Shop
Page 1 of 1