Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've got problem with client.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeleton

Skeleton

I've got problem with client. Empty
PostSubject: I've got problem with client.   I've got problem with client. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:03 am

Hello! As you can read the topic, i have problem with client. First, when i have downloaded it, i extract it to my desktop. After that i'm trying to launch the client it launches, but after a second it close it... I think that maybe you have the correct answer to me Smile Thanks for the answers.

Skeleton
Back to top Go down
Quack

PostSubject: Re: I've got problem with client.   I've got problem with client. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Try updating your java
Back to top Go down
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: I've got problem with client.   I've got problem with client. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:02 am

I think you got a problem with the cmd...
cuz if it was ur java it would just show a red 'X' on the client.
but you can try updating ur java from here :
ttp://jdl.sun.com/webapps/getjava/BrowserRedirect?locale=en&host=www.java.com:80
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got problem with client.   I've got problem with client. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've got problem with client.
Page 1 of 1