Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW 525 CLIENT AT http://www.mediafire.com/?2yztywitzmj NOW AND JOIN OUR NEW FORUM!!!LOOK IN NEWS!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need of Moderators or Active Staff

Go down 
+3
Falcon
xi jord ix
Apollo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo

Need of Moderators or Active Staff Empty
PostSubject: Need of Moderators or Active Staff   Need of Moderators or Active Staff Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:01 pm

*Removed*
Back to top Go down
xi jord ix

PostSubject: Re: Need of Moderators or Active Staff   Need of Moderators or Active Staff Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:16 am

i have sent a message to ben to ask if i could be forum moderator and also in-game moderator, so this will stop spamming, advertising, and as you said 'teaming in a 1-on-1 please,, i too have experienced this,, and it's something that needs to be stopped (:

Xi Jord Ix
Back to top Go down
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Need of Moderators or Active Staff   Need of Moderators or Active Staff Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:42 pm

Weso is now a Moderator ...
I like teaming tho ... but not in Edgevile, in places like varrock or kbd, where you can team Smile
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Need of Moderators or Active Staff   Need of Moderators or Active Staff Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Yeah well we definetly need more responsive staff members. If you get xi then make sure you help people.
Back to top Go down
Weso

Weso

PostSubject: Re: Need of Moderators or Active Staff   Need of Moderators or Active Staff Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:38 am

Encrypted ,,, U May Pm Me.... i will help ya Wink

Da God Of Mods -Weso
Back to top Go down
Quack

PostSubject: Re: Need of Moderators or Active Staff   Need of Moderators or Active Staff Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:27 pm

weso, i know that you and M u t e d Do your best to help other players, but you guys cant be on all hours of the day, i tink it would be a good idea if a mod or admin on at all times, ben should open applications.
Back to top Go down
pumy

PostSubject: my message   Need of Moderators or Active Staff Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:48 am

hello,
i'm pumy
and I think that i'm a active player.
each day i'm at least 4hours online *.* Very Happy (server is 2 cool)
Sometimes I help players who have questions,
Sometimes I tell to 'weso' that people want to dupelicate with me.
So hoply i can help the server and the other mods,owner & admins with making the work a litle lighter.

grtz pumy
Back to top Go down
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Need of Moderators or Active Staff   Need of Moderators or Active Staff Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:26 am

I agree with quack !
sometimes we get 200+ players online, and 3 staff members (Ben, Weso, Muted) cant handle that much of players alone ...

@ Pumy, Ben didn't ask for applications yet, and its not the correct forum to post it Razz
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Need of Moderators or Active Staff   Need of Moderators or Active Staff Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:30 pm

I think ben is busy fixing server issues but weso and m u t e d cant handle all of the players
Back to top Go down
[abc]

PostSubject: Re: Need of Moderators or Active Staff   Need of Moderators or Active Staff Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 pm

lol yea, i like teaming to but not in pvp, i like it in bdk yea Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need of Moderators or Active Staff   Need of Moderators or Active Staff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need of Moderators or Active Staff
Page 1 of 1